The episode on Stress, Energy and how to recover for real.
- How stress zaps muscle, fuels cravings, steals your sleep, and knocks your T(estosterone) in the tank.
- Build more muscle by managing your _____ now… it’s easy, really.
- Why meditate… Brain Entrainment technology for empowered meditation!
- So, sit back, chill and embrace the positive FLOW of life, energy, and focus. Freedom is just a show away..
This week’s Expert Guest is Big Dave DePew of Grinder Gym, San Diego.
Dave has been responsible for more famous success stories than perhaps even my bro, Bill. How? He’s been the behind the scenes expert trainer for dozens of top infomercial fitness programs. It was his job to find the people, and take them through the protocol and deliver the stories that people want to see.
Dave and I talk…
- Dave’s driving passion for fitness
- Dave’s evolution from pure iron to hybrid and crossfit
- Recreating Dave as 40 nears
- The culture of fitness : why it matters
- Dave’s radical fat loss approach
- Crab depleted dieting: pros, cons, what works
- The future of the Big Box Gyms (hint: It may be the past)
- Difference between accepting and “giving up”
- Living your best life with aspirations and acceptance
- When’s the best time for Full Strength!
Check out the Grinder Gym for Programs, Challenges and Dave’s 6×6 Protocol!
The NEW Show is here..
The dynamic duo catches up on the latest happenings in the fitness world.
Listen in as we share…
- The BEST fat burner… without the jitters.
- About our “shitty” week.
- Why you MUST “Get Game”
- Physique goals for the Man On Top
- Does your pre-workout ritual jack you up?
Download the mp3… enjoy… and share it with a friend…MP3 Download
It’s time to open your mind to the sexification of fitness… using fitness as a tool to enhance all areas of your life.
Roger Lawson… aka RogLaw, is among the new breed of fitness pro’s who haven’t been jaded by some of the unethical fitness marketing practices… who are young enough to truly believe they can change the world…
Rog comes from a place of positivity… leading by example… which gives Shawn and I a new revived hope for the future of fitness.
Listen in as we share…
- The importance of treating yourself pretty damn nice.
- Have to…get to…want to…to complete joy and expression.
- What you do physically translates to how you feel mentally.
- Why you MUST be selfish.
- Become a conduit of change through your own experiences.
- Putting up a mirror to show others their true potential.
- We’re all in this together.
Download the mp3 and enjoy… MP3 Download
Learn more about Rog Law by visiting www.RogLawFitness.com
This is one of those MUST listen to podcasts with knowledge bombs and intimate insights dropped frequently throughout the conversation.
I have been following JC Deen on Facebook for a couple years now and have found his writing style to be both entertaining and informative.
It’s been absolutely awesome to watch JC come into his “own” during the past 6 months or so… Awakening to the joy of training, being present in the moment, and developing a keen awareness of how food impacts his body.
As you listen to this installment of the Kryptonite Report it won’t take you long to see why I was so excited to introduce you to JC.
At one point in the conversation Shawn asks me if I was setting him up, because JC’s response was so “On Target” with how we view training and the experience that you should gain from each session.
Listen in as we share…
- The training journey that had him come full circle.
- Advice to the young guys.
- The importance of an open mind and not being “sold” to one thing.
- Integrity, ethics, and being congruent.
- Experiencing the moment that’s ALWAYS here.
- Training muscles, not movements
- Your thoughts and feelings about food MATTER
Download the mp3 and soak in the experience as you enjoy a brisk walk… MP3 Download
Learn more about JC by visiting www.JCDFitness.com
It’s The Kryptonite Report Episode No. 22… WOO HOOOOOOO…
- Reviving Your Fitness as Celebration of Spring
- How to Succeed in the Biggest Goals
- Getting Unstuck when you can’t find your way
- The Power of “The NExt Right Thing”
- Focus and the Mind-Muscle Connect
- Mindful Strength Training for Real Muscle
- Reflections on Nia Shanks and how Simple Sane Approach
- “Whoever thought a Nutrition Shake could change my life” story
- and more, more…. MORE!
One of many golden nuggets from Shawn’s book, Strength For Life that resonated deep within me.
Re-reading it got me to thinking…
How has your body elevated your life and the life of others around you?
Take a moment to gather your thoughts and share them in the comment box below.
Sculpt a Masterpiece,
This is truly a special treat… a female perspective on strength from the Beautiful Badass Nia Shanks.
Nia is incredibly passionate about strength and a leader in the “Lift Like A Girl” revolution.
As you can see, Nia wears an “S” on her chest. She’s lifting the world by empowering women to become the best version of themselves… both inside and out.
This sense of empowerment and feelings of confidence through weight training could not be put more simply and profound, than in her words, “I train to be AWESOME!”
I love it! …and I’m certain that you will love this episode of the Kryptonite Report.
Throughout this lively conversation, Nia reveals…
- Her thoughts on tiny pink dumbbells and the bulky myth
- The mindset shift from mainstream fitness to training training like a BADASS!
- The power of presence and mindfulness while you train
- How to EARN the right to perform isolation exercises
- What a typical training day looks like for Nia Shanks
- Why you need to OWN where you are at right NOW!
- The beauty of simplifying and enjoying the process
Learn more about Nia and lifting like a girl to become a Beautiful Badass by visiting www.NiaShanks.com
Joe Stumpf is quite easily one of the most fascinating men I’ve ever met. He’s solid, sound, informed, awake and at once, driven and relaxed in his life and being.
He is truly the epitome of “The Man on Top” of Life. If you’re a man who is in or plans on doing the middle third at Full Strength, with grace and grit, listen to this interview, take notes, enjoy, laugh and listen in for the closing question, “So, Super Joe, what’s your Kryptonite?”
See if you might be able to guess in advance. I can tell you, Joe’s got nothing to hide, and that’s great.
Thanks Joe! Awesome Time!